SHIPPING UPDATE- I am going on holiday June 12th-16th! All orders place on those dates will be shipped out from June 19th onwards.
This booklet covers basic and advanced techniques, breaking them down into simple, easy-to-understand instructions, accompanied by detailed illustrations.
You can choose between two cover options- Peach and Navy.
This booklet covers:
- Tapestry weaving- what it is and how it differs from cloth weaving.
- Types of looms for use in tapestry weaving.
- Weaving tools and how to use them.
- Planning your weaving and choosing your fibres.
- Warping your loom and beginning to weave.
- Shape-building, starting with geometric shapes and moving on to more complex structures.
- Interlocking and hatching techniques for creating a well-structured weaving.
- Colour-blending, creating vertical lines with pick and pick and soft gradients
- Free Weave, a more organic type of tapestry weaving.
- Creating texture with twill, soumak and rya knotting.
- How to finish your weaving once you’ve taken it off the loom
- How to display and frame your weaving.
Each technique will be illustrated with hand-drawn diagrams and I will be exploring the techniques and processes I use in my own work.
For a limited time only you can order this booklet for £10.00 - the regular price will be £15.00.
This booklet will also be available for wholesale! Contact me at email@example.com for wholesale prices.